Reflections of Round 1 and experiences yet to come.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Turning Point

The past year of my life has been a turning point. I look back and see the old me standing in the distance. The new me has grown by leaps and bounds. I see the world through a different set of eyes. I spent my whole life not loving myself very well and letting other peoples opinions effect me and mold me. Secretly pretending everything was ok, while inside it was anything but that. I've finally learned how to love myself and put myself first. I have found what happiness feels like. I've learned that happiness is a choice. We choose our own paths, we choose to be positive or negative, we choose the things we let effect our moods. I choose happiness. It is the one good thing that is contagious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment