Reflections of Round 1 and experiences yet to come.

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Peace, be still.

I've read a lot of books over the last year. Books on the law of attraction and the power of thought. Books on belief and believing. Books on setting goals, planning and taking control of your own life. As you know, I've been in a growing stage. Through all the books, reflection, prayers and meditation I have learned a valuable lesson - to be still. I've spent so much of my life going all of the time. Working multiple jobs, juggling multiple responsibilities, missing sleep. I admit that I'm still always on go, but I've learned to take moments each day, be still and listen to what life is telling me. It's amazing what opens up to you when you learn to be still. In stillness, God speaks.

No comments:

Post a Comment