Reflections of Round 1 and experiences yet to come.

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Follow the leader...

So this journey through round 2 is nothing like I expected. If you asked me six months ago if I had a plan for my life. Most definitely I would have said yes. I was headed down a path that I knew very well. I saw my future. Everything had its place in life. Then along the way, things changed. I found out that people weren't really who I thought they were and my whole world turned upside down. Funny how it works that way, just when you think you have everything all figured out and accept it, God puts you on a completely different path. Now here I am. Staring down this road I never thought I would be on. Scared of the possibilities, but yet excited about them at the same time. What do you do when everything you thought you ever wanted ends up staring you in the face, but you weren't expecting it? Do you let the fear of it not being real keep you from grabbing hold, or do you jump in without testing the water? Who knows. That is what makes life amazing. You never know what to expect. But I am learning that if you just live in each moment and make the most of it, what lies ahead never really matters. What lies behind you doesn't matter either. The only thing you can't take back in life is the time you gave to something or someone. So here is to this moment. Me and my computer, doing what I love, reflecting on love and hoping that through it all, I am also spreading love and living in gratitude. God is good all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment