Reflections of Round 1 and experiences yet to come.

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

New Things

I'm really enjoying my life Right. I'm extremely busy as usual but my schedule now consists of a variety of things I do just for me. Things I do just to make me happy. I never made time for these things before. It has changed my life. I'm loving my writing class. Next up will be some sort of art class. I'm thinking painting, but maybe a drawing class. God gives you gifts for a reason. I can't let them sit dormant any longer. It's like waking up on Christmas morning as a kid and sitting next to your gifts with out touching them. What's the point? These are the things that nourish my soul. I've also recently started Taekwondo. I love the challenge. Life is good right now. God is good all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment