Reflections of Round 1 and experiences yet to come.

Monday, January 10, 2011

New beginnings

So I know it's been a minute. And how things can change in just a few months. My 33rd birthday was this past Friday and I had a ball partying with my friends all weekend. It's Monday and we are snowed in (yes in Atlanta.) Guess I needed some time with nothing to do but think. I'm at the age where you really start to examine your life. I have had several conversations with friends who are realizing they are not where they thought they should be in life but also realize they are exactly where they are supposed to be. Where do we go from here? That is up to us. This will be a big year. I have a new blog coming soon that will take you on the journey with me. I've been gone too long. I'm back in business. This year my life will be an open book, so if you are a part of my life, you have officially been warned. Happy New Year. Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment