Reflections of Round 1 and experiences yet to come.

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Side tracked...

How easily we get side tracked in life. I can't believe next week will be May already. I also can't believe I haven't written a blog post since January. We are nearing the half point in the year and I am no where near where I should be. Where did the time go? I had big plans that should be half way to fruition. Life is what happened. Unexpected people, places, events. Things pull you off course and you forget to get back on. Sometimes it seems we get pulled off the path in order to gain the weapons we will need for the rest of the journey. Well, I'm suited up and ready to go. Brand new iMac and all. My new blog is still in the works thanks to great advice from great people in my life who don't even know they gave it. Love you all. For those on you on the same path I am, and you know who you are, let's get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment