Reflections of Round 1 and experiences yet to come.

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Round 2

They say 30 is the new 20. Well my 30 is almost over and I think I spent most of the year wondering where my 20s went. What happened to everything I was supposed to accomplish during that decade of my life? Am I the only one who missed it? I guess me and all of my friends who are "doing 30" this year.  What happens that makes you forget about all of the dreams you had in your teens during your 20s? Or is it that we are so excited to be "grown" we forget what we are supposed to be doing? Maybe 30 is the new 20 because the purpose of our 20s is to get a lot of our mistakes out of the way. So really when you turn 30 you are starting your 20s over equipped with the wisdom you now wish you had at 20? Well one of the things I forgot about in my 20s was writing. It was my passion since I learned to write my name. So here is to getting back to the basics- the things I was born to do. My 20s round 2. I invite you to share in my reflections of lessons learned in round 1 and experiences yet to come in round 2.

No comments:

Post a Comment