Reflections of Round 1 and experiences yet to come.

Monday, June 1, 2009

Answered Prayers

It's crazy how we are so surprised when something we have prayed for is given to us. We question the validity. Why do we do this? Some things may not come right when you want them, but they do come. I find myself in that situation. Things are happening in my life I have been waiting for and now that they are happening here I am questioning them. Crazy how life works that way. Each day things are getting clearer and clearer and the path I need to take is almost in perfect focus. But now things are standing along that path that may take me off course. Life is about choices, right? I guess it's time for me to make some decisions.

1 comment:

  1. the really important decisions aren't always easy but they are definitely necessary in order to keep moving forward.

    ReplyDelete