Reflections of Round 1 and experiences yet to come.

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

I'm grown

I've referred to myself as "being grown" for a long time. I've had "grown up" responsibilities since before I was really "grown." When I turned 30, I felt it truly put a stamp on being "grown." No more excuses for making mistakes that you charge to being "young." Well recently, I have re-evaluated this thought process. I am not grown. "Grown" implies that you have reached a point where you are no longer "growing." I never want to reach that place. I am a responsible adult, but I am still growing and hope to continue to grow as long as God keeps blessing me with days on this earth. I've learned on this journey through round 2 that thought processes change as you gain experiences, all part of growing. Keep growing.

No comments:

Post a Comment