Reflections of Round 1 and experiences yet to come.

Sunday, May 16, 2010

All I can do...

...is pray for you. There are some people in our lives we love so much we would do just about anything to help them, fix them, give them happiness, make them whole. To the point where we start to harm ourselves and block our own happiness. There comes a time when you have done everything you can, and all that is left for you to do is pray. We forget the power of prayer. We try to take on the world and everyone's problems and issues. I'm at the point where all I can do is wish you health, happiness and keep you in my prayers. Praying is the most powerful thing I can do, I promise I will continue to pray for you. But you also have to pray for yourself. God is good all the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment