Reflections of Round 1 and experiences yet to come.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

In this moment...

The past month and a half of my life has been like a roller coaster ride. The kind that scares you but leaves you full of smiles and laughter. Not the kind that scares you and leaves you horribly sick. I've had enough of those rides. Before I boarded this ride, I made up my mind that it would be one that I would enjoy. I had just got off the longest, most painful ride to date and wasn't quite sure how to get the deathly sick feeling it left behind out of my system. Then I realized, it was easy. All I had to do was choose the type of ride I wanted to be on. The best ride of all is the one you experience in the moment. Let go and let it take  you where ever the path leads. Happiness is a choice. If you are on the wrong ride, simply get off and choose another. (Oh, by the way, leave the aggravating, misery loves company,  passengers on the one you got off. Don't accidentally take them with you on your new ride or it will still end up making you sick.) Finally learned what it really means when someone says "I'm doing me." Feels so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment