Reflections of Round 1 and experiences yet to come.

Monday, May 17, 2010

Healing

I look around at the people in my life and see them where I used to be. I wish I could pull them along, but I can't. I'm on my own journey and they have their own lessons to learn. It gets really hard sometimes as I secretly want to save the world. I want to heal everyone and eliminate all of the self destruction that is the real cause of all the issues. But I can't. That is not my job. I cannot heal the world, but I can heal myself and along the way, spread love. As I do this, maybe those I spread love to will do the same for someone else. Imagine if everyone only helped one other person, what would the world really look like? So simple, yet so impossible. I will hold on to my dreams of healing the world and do my part spreading all the love I can each day. Hopefully, people will catch on and we will all break the chains. Spread a little love today. It could make all the difference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment