Reflections of Round 1 and experiences yet to come.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Set-Back

The enemy really goes all out when you are close to your breakthrough. So I've been sick for like a week. The kind where you have a lot to do but can't really function. But you still try to function anyway and in turn you just stay sick because you are not resting. Break the cycle. Anyway, this temporary set back from my new work out routine and projects at home has actually been a blessing in disguise. It has given me time to think. Like really think. Almost meditation, but not quite. Couldn't clear my mind of the pending projects at work and home completely. But still pretty close to meditation. Close enough to have some pretty awesome revelations. This is the part where I laugh in the enemy's face. Ha Ha Ha. This year is almost coming to a close. I got some big things to do before it does. Stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment