Reflections of Round 1 and experiences yet to come.

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Bring It

Round 2 isn't quite what I thought it would be all of the time. Isn't this supposed to be the decade where you come into your own, have accomplished at least some of your goals and are well on the way to establishing yourself? Just when things seem to be smooth sailing...the boat breaks in half. In round 2 will challenges be twice as hard? When I was a child did I say I was bored one to many times? Is this why God keeps giving me all of these wonderful obstacles to overcome? Remind me to never say I'm bored again.  The difference between round 1 and round 2 is that I am fully prepared to face these challenges head on. I know what don't kill me makes me stronger and though it seems hard now it will be alright again. That is the cycle of life. Who wouldn't want to be stronger? So I say, bring it on.

No comments:

Post a Comment