Reflections of Round 1 and experiences yet to come.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

Feel Good Music

Music. It's always been a part of my life. It motivates me to get through each day. I'm riding home today listening to a 90s Hip-Hop mix on the radio and something hit me. It was the feeling it brought to me. It was feel good music. That's missing in a lot of music on the radio today. Yea, there are great songs on the radio if you want to go to the club and dance. There are even some great songs on the radio if you are "in love" or want to learn how to waste all your money poppin bottles. But where is the real feel good music? The kind of music that just gets you excited no matter what mood you are in when it comes on. The kind of music that tells a story. The kind that you can completely relate to. The kind of music that makes you really want to DANCE. When you hear it you just feel good. I'm glad I get to be a part of a 90s party each month (Djangos- Downtown ATL- Urban Entertainment- check it out.) Because everybody needs a little feel good music.

No comments:

Post a Comment