Reflections of Round 1 and experiences yet to come.

Monday, December 8, 2008

PC Break

So today I have really been exercising my PC side. Spreadsheets galore. I had to take a break for my inner Mac :) A little creative release to get me through the rest of the day...or should I say night as it will be a long one. I've had some really great conversations lately with people from all aspects of my life. People are what make life interesting. If you really stop and listen to what people are saying, life will tell you a new story everyday. I think we all get so busy we are all only half-listening most of the time. We can't totally listen because our brain is too busy thinking about all the things we think we need to be doing instead of being in the current conversation. I've been practicing full-listening. (To match the viewing the glass half full exercises I have also added to my daily life.) A few more "full" focused practices are sure to come over the next few weeks. Hopefully they will lead to days full of joy.

1 comment: