Reflections of Round 1 and experiences yet to come.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

New Beginnings

I have about 2 weeks to decide what I will focus on for resolutions next year. This will be the year I actually stick to them. I know, everyone says that every year. Some close friends of mine and I were discussing this the other day. Everyone should have New Year's resolutions. Everyone should strive to keep growing. How great is it that we all get a chance at a new beginning. So this year sucked for a lot of people. The economy is falling apart. People are losing their jobs and homes. But 09 is a new beginning. New Year. New President. New inspiration.  Accomplishing goals is my theme for next year and I have some big ones. But I also have a big God. Through Him anything is possible. So I will spend the next 2 weeks focusing on what is most important for me to accomplish in my life next year. Check back. I will be sure to share the journey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment