Reflections of Round 1 and experiences yet to come.

Thursday, January 1, 2009

New Beginnings

New Year. Fresh Start. Isn't life beautiful.  

2009 is going to be known in history as the Year of Change.  This is the year my resolutions will stick. I'm going to hang them on the wall next to my bed so they are in my mind every morning when I wake and every night before I go to sleep.

Resolutions for-

My mind: Incorporate meditation and yoga into my daily routine

My body: Exercise a minimum of 4 times a week, eat clean as much as I can and drink lots of water EVERY DAY.

My soul: Pray everyday, study the bible, consistently make it to Church for fellowship. Spend more time with the friends that nurture my soul.

My family: Spend more quality time with my children with the TV and computer OFF.

My future: Work on becoming debt free, build up that emergency fund, invest smart, grow my business...and finally finish my book.



Now 6 more days until my birthday. 21 the second time around is sure to be interesting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment