Reflections of Round 1 and experiences yet to come.

Saturday, January 24, 2009

Year of Defining Decisions

So my life has been all over the place the last couple of weeks. I guess 2009 is going to be the "Year of Defining Decisions." And boy do I have some serious decisions to make. I've never been at such a crossroad before. I've had to make a lot of tough decisions in my life, don't get me wrong, but never have I stared down the multiple roads I could take the moment I hit the crossroad. I'm usually making the decisions on how to deal with the consequences of the path I had already taken without even considering the alternatives.  Instead of freaking out and worrying about what I am going to do, I am going to accept this blessing. I'm blessed to realize that I'm at a point in my life where I can do anything I want to do and it's all up to me. I'm blessed that I know things sometimes have to get worse before they get better and you have to look past the current situation to what is waiting for you on the other side. I'm blessed to have the wisdom I've gained from all of the other decisions I have made in my life good or bad. And I'm blessed to know that no matter what path I take, God will be there walking with me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment