Reflections of Round 1 and experiences yet to come.

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Feel good food

I know. Food has been a common theme the last few days. It is the one dependable thing in my life. I love food. A great meal can cheer me up during my most unpleasant moods. It is a part of the bond that holds my inner circle together ( you know who you are.) Luckily, I happen to enjoy healthy food. Don't get me wrong I could eat Mexican everyday of my life, but I usually eat rather well. Today I made up for the disaster of a menu I consumed yesterday. Whole grains, fresh veggies and lean proteins all day. Pay off- tonight I feel great. I am not lying in my misery of overeating a bunch of grease that is only good when it goes down like last night. That is the power of tomorrows. One day I will have the time to bake homemade blueberry muffins made from wild blueberries I picked myself. One day. Time to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. I second this. Food is delightful! And I do know who I am!

    ReplyDelete