Reflections of Round 1 and experiences yet to come.

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Look Deep

So I started this blog as a chronicle of my journey through my 30s. My journey into being a real "grown up." My journey of truly getting to know myself. But it seems this year is shaping up to be much more of a journey than I expected. As I peel back my layers, visiting places long left untouched and abandoned and get to know the person inside, I find myself getting closer to God. It's a powerful thing to discovery that if you look deep enough inside yourself you find God has been waiting there (and been with you) all along.  I'm still pulling back layers and really enjoying getting to know me, the good and the bad. I look forward to the breakthroughs I know will take place this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment