Reflections of Round 1 and experiences yet to come.

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Restless

Preparing to move- again. I've moved 5 times in the last 5 years. Moving sucks. Packing and unpacking- not my idea of fun. You would think I am a restless soul with all this moving. But not so much. Life sometimes has a way of moving you around even if the move isn't a long distance one. I must say each time I find myself eliminating more junk I've been holding onto so I guess I should look at it as my "annual get rid of the stuff I don't need event." This move is different from the rest. Well maybe similar to the first move. This is a new beginning move. Starting my life anew once again. With all of the growth I've experienced in the last 5 years, maybe this symbolizes me coming into my own. Who knows my next move might not be for 5 years. I will just have to see where the universe takes me.

No comments:

Post a Comment