Reflections of Round 1 and experiences yet to come.

Monday, February 23, 2009

un-comfort food

Long stressful day + working late + Atlanta rush hour traffic = frozen greasy pepperoni pizza dinner for the family (by the way I never eat pork, some things you should leave be as is.) After thought- we should have just had salads. Forgot to mention, pizza followed by mexican 7 layer dip pringles chips (alert: my new addiction.) Why does stress drive people to eat the worst foods? Why is it called comfort food when after you finish you are usually uncomfortable? And why do things all seem to happen at the same time? Wait- isn't it bikini season approaching soon? How many weeks do I have to "get in shape"? Oh well. I guess the only thing to do now is finish the night with some sort of chocolate (the more sensible pleasure is unfortunately not available- it's too bad too at least I could have burned some of the millions of calories I consumed today.)

No comments:

Post a Comment