Reflections of Round 1 and experiences yet to come.

Sunday, March 29, 2009

My Ah-Ha Moment

As you know if you have been reading this or are close to me in any capacity in my life right now, I have been in serious "it's time to figure things out" mode. Well yesterday I had my ah-ha moment. As I have been reflecting, struggling, debating the last several months trying to figure my life out and decide which direction I am supposed to be heading - it just hit me. But when it hit me I realized it has been there all along - brewing inside - as I walked around it, jumped over it, passed by it all these years. It's always been there. My thoughts and deepest desires have been pushing me to take this path my whole life, but for some reason I have taken every other side street in the world. The older I get I am beginning to think that our "purpose" is with us from the day we are born, but we fail to open our eyes, minds and hearts enough to find it. All the while it's there, waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment