Reflections of Round 1 and experiences yet to come.

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Patience...

is something God left out when I was created. I think He is trying to get me to learn to have some.   I hate waiting in traffic, but here I am in Atlanta.  My new house is pending...waiting for paperwork. I could go on with a whole list of things I am forced to wait on. I'm getting better though. I have learned to completely zone out in traffic. Although sometimes I zone out too much and forget where I am really going (don't tell anyone.) I think the root of my problem is that I have way to much to do (this to do list is what I tend to zone out on in traffic) and not nearly enough time to do it, so waiting for anything makes life that much harder. So maybe I really need to cut down the list of things I have to do....if only I could. Woo...Saahhh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment