Reflections of Round 1 and experiences yet to come.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Even if only for a day.

So I'm at a social gathering this weekend and find myself in a conversation about life, relationships, single motherhood, men, money, success and so on with two people I have never met before in my life. I have found myself in this situation kind of a lot lately. I'm not sure what it is about me that somehow makes people open up...with my walls and all. But I have realized that God will talk to you in a number of ways through a number of people. Pay attention. I realized in the middle of this conversation and that the words coming out of my mouth reflected the growth that has taken place in me over the past year. I realized that the words entering my ears I have heard before in my private conversations with God. I also realized that answers to some of my questions were being spoken as well. Everything happens for a reason. If you ask, you shall receive...you just never know who might bring the answers. People come into your life for a reason...even if only for a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment