Reflections of Round 1 and experiences yet to come.

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thankful. Part 1

The holidays seem to either make people really happy or really depressed. I keep hearing how this year will be less. Less presents, less food, less money. It seems there is a lot of focus on what we don't have. The economy has turned us into a nation of "glass half empties." Today I am thankful for everything I have in my glass. Even if it's only half full. I'm thankful for my family, my friends, my health, my job, (my side hustles), my infinite blessings, my wisdom, my life. I'm thankful for the new people I meet everyday and what they bring into my life. I'm thankful for the people that have been there beside me through it all. I'm thankful that I live in a world where anything is possible as long as you put your mind to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment