Reflections of Round 1 and experiences yet to come.

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

History in the making...

No matter what the outcome, today is an historical day. I spent the day at home with my seeds ( schools were out.) I'm glad I did. Tomorrow things will be different. Regardless of who wins the election- tomorrow things will be different. So I took a moment just to live in the moment. I watched my kids play. I paid attention to everything around me and just took a moment. Then I gave thanks for my blessings. I am grateful I have a mortgage that I can pay. I am grateful I have a job to go to everyday (plus a few hustles on the side.) I am grateful I can put food on the table and provide all the necessities to my family. I prayed for those who can't. Life is rough sometimes. We all have our stories. We have all been through it in some way or another. But if you focus on what you do have rather than what you don't, you might realize that sometimes it is not as bad as you think. Hope is a powerful thing. Faith is even more powerful. I have hope and faith in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment