Reflections of Round 1 and experiences yet to come.

Friday, November 28, 2008

Unveiled

I have been observing a lot lately.  Not just observing myself (if you have been reading you know I have been doing a lot of this) but observing everyone else. You learn about yourself when you take a closer look at the people around you. I have realized there is only about a handful of  "real" people in my life. Everyone walks around with various masks on. They could be anyone depending on the day, or the crowd. So I am grateful for my handful of friends who are the same person they always are no matter what day it is, what the circumstance is or who is around. They are my constants. My foundation. I do wonder though what would happen if just for one day everyone was unveiled? What would we really see?

No comments:

Post a Comment