Reflections of Round 1 and experiences yet to come.

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Why Hate? Just get your own sh*t.

I've realized that no matter how old you get, people still hate. My inner circle is full of successful people, which also means that on a regular basis we are all surrounded by haters. I just don't understand. Instead of hating on someone, acting out against them or trying to bring them down because they are doing their thing - why not put all that wasted energy into getting your own sh*t? Don't talk about it. Be about it.

1 comment:

  1. so so true - I amdefinately a "water under the bridge" kind of person...not because I don't get hurt or offended but things people may say etc, but because I don't want to waste my precious energy on bad, unproductive energy. It takes far more effort to stay angry/bitchy/mad/envious than what it does to forgive/give due cedit etc.

    ReplyDelete