Reflections of Round 1 and experiences yet to come.

Monday, November 17, 2008

The Thinker

If only I could get paid on a per thought basis...Oprah, Donald Trump and the Olsen Twins would be living below the poverty level in comparison to the wealth I would be accumulating by the second. Translation- my brain never shuts off. It's in constant overdrive. Thinking, creating, planning, worrying, regretting, worrying, planning, analyzing, worrying, stressing, planning, creating, remembering, planning, worrying, regretting, creating. It's an ongoing cycle and during many instances it is multitasking to cover several categories at once. Does anyone know a good travel agent? I would like to send my brain on a vacation. Some remote, plush, tropical place where it can meditate, relax and rest. Then maybe I could actually get some sleep, or some real work done, or finish one of the many things my brains starts before jumping ship to something else. Like my book, which I must have started or worked on in some form for the past 5, no wait, could it be 10 years? Time flies when your brain in on constant overdrive. Yes, a brain vacation. Wouldn't that be wonderful. It would be a welcome break, especially since I have thought of at least 12 other things to write about or do while I have been writing this. Penny for your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment